Thursday 20 September 2012

Well here I find myself in the so called "blogosphere"adding my two cents to the internet.  I suppose this is where I should say a bit about myself and explain the general theme and tone of my blog.  I am a 30 something female who remains single at the moment, much to my mother's chagrin.   I've tried just about all manner of exercise, from recently completing a try-a-tri (half the length of a full triathlon) to kick-boxing to some kind of class called Bosu where a woman tried to kill me with a half inflated ball...  As far as theme and tone goes, Serenity Now seemed the best way to describe what will likely happen here.  I see this site as being a place for the excruciating minutiae of my everyday.  The random thoughts that come to my head, my experiences, be they work related, dating related or exercise related or whatever else might come my way.   For example, just the other day I was thinking about how Philadelphia Cream Cheese should really called them selves New York Cream Cheese, since cheese cake is synonymous New York and cheese steaks are synonymous with Philadelphia.  Admittedly, not one of my better thoughts.  Please stay tuned I swear it will improve.
Anyway I hope you enjoy and bare with me through the bloging-pains until I get this all figured out.  Please feel free to drop a comment if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment