Tuesday 5 February 2013

THE PROBLEM WITH THE ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI BUFFET IS THAT YOU CAN'T EAT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU CAN...

I don't know what that Beyonce business was about.  I guess I was just feeling guilty I hadn't blogged in a while and needed to say something, anything, irrelevant and useless as it was.

And in that vane I wish to share with you a small snippit from some texts I sent out at lunch today.  Allow me to set the scene:  An all you can eat sushi lunch buffet and me alone at the table in a somewhat busy restaurant.

Now this part is verbatim:

Here's a little light reading for your leisure: lunch update #1; yam sushi has tempura batter and is therefore, not gluten free.

Update #2: There's a guy here who sounds like Ray Romano.  I can't see  him so it's possible he is Ray Romano.  Possible, but not likely...

Update #3:  He is not Ray Romano, we have visual confirmation

Update #4: I have three pieces of sushi left and I think I might die, but it's the all you can eat buffet and they will charge me if I leave them.  Also they are the tuna rolls that they caution us against wasting.  I don't' want to be on the sushi black list!

Update #5: I ate the sushi and now I know how the pigeons that eat the rice at weddings feel.  I might die.

Update #6: If I don't die, I may use this entire series of texts as my blog tonight

Update #7: I also have the theme song to Bumper Stumpers stuck in my head which is just weird

Update #8: I hope you laughed so hard at some these that you peed a little bit.  I know I did...

The response I got to this last comment was this "My boob's are leaking."  I did not know I could have that kind of affect on someone.

One final update; the vacuum cleaner is working again.  A piece popped off the hose and when I put it back on that puppy started sucking like a starving calf in a room full of utters (there's a mental image for you!).

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment