Wednesday 17 April 2013

I SAID A WAP BAPA LULA A WAP BAM BOOM

Ahoy hoy my good and juste reader!

I am high on exercise and one too many Snackaroons.  Snackaroons you ask?  Well let me tell you; they are my new favourite raw, gluten free, organic and vegan snack.  To be fair, I'm not sure I had a favourite raw, gluten free, organic and vegan snack before, so becoming the was really just a matter of showing up for the job, sort of like some of my co-workers...

Snackaroons, as you my be able to tell from the name, are a branch of the macaroon family.  Little did I know the macaroon family had a branch, but far be it for me to judge.  I found them at my local Bulk Barn retailer, which I have also recently become a regular at.  The thing I like best about the
Snackaroons is that there is not one ingredient on the list of 5 ingredients, that I don't recognize.  Actually not only are they all ingredients I know, they are all ingredients that I have in my pantry.  In theory, with a little experimentation, I could make them myself.  But why go to all that bother when the good people of the Laughing Giraffe company have already gone to the trouble to make them for me.  There are 4 kinds Snackaroon, Vanilla Almond, Banana Coconut, Pineapple Macadamia & Goji Cacao Maco.  My Snackaroon of choice is the vanilla almond.  I like the so much in fact, that last week I devoured an entire bag like they were candies.  I don't recommend doing that.  Tonight I've had three, one in the truck on the way home from the Bulk Barn (road Snackaroon) and then two when I got home, only because the were stuck together and it didn't seem right to separate them when they clearly wanted to be together... Now I'm debating a 4th, but will rain myself in.

I'm realizing that a better title would have been "SHE FEEDS ME LOVE AND TENDERNESS AND MACAROONS."  Of course this is only true if my readers are familiar with the lyrical genius of a scrappy (I'm taking liberties here) Canadian band called The Stampeders.

The point is, nothing beats a Snackaroon after a hard spin class (the first one I've been to in nearly 2.5 months).  Actually a glass of wine would be better, but seems somewhat counter productive.  That is all for now.



Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment