Monday 14 January 2013

RANDOM MUSINGS

Is it me or does Machu Picchu not sound like something you would order at a international cuisine restaurant?  "Yes I'll have the machu picchu  please, easy on the picchu" or "can I get a side of lima beans with my machu picchu?"

Have you ever thought about what goes on a confetti factory? Is there just rows of people with hole punching machines sitting around punching paper all day?  Seriously, think about it...

Why is it that cursive writing is considered to be such a skill when we all use regular old print on a day to day basis?  If cursive writing is the end all be all of the written word, why didn't they use that for our keyboards??

What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about? (ok I stole that one from a Tylenol Nighttime commercial, but still it's a valid question).

If people can be disgruntled is anyone ever gruntled?

Just some food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment