Wednesday 10 October 2012

I DON'T REALLY LIKE GRAPE JUICE UNLESS ITS BEEN FERMENTED...

Ahoy hoy good readers,

I really don't have one particular subject worth devoting the entirety of this blank screen too, so I'm going to share with you a few random thoughts, observances and/or musings.  Technically, I guess a musing would be the same as a thought, only fancier...

Has anyone been to the deodorant isle lately?  What is going on in there?  I mean at one point did shower fresh or baby powder become not enough of an option for our armpits?  Now they've got pomegranate passion, vanilla swirl, mango tango, these sounds more like something you'd order at a smoothie bar then something you'd roll under your pits!  I even saw one called red silk.  What the hell does red silk smell like?  I could maybe even forgive just plain old silk because I'm sure silk has its own smell, but to specifically define the scent of red silk?  Well that, my friends, is just arrogant.  I know the manufacturer is just trying to increase their monthly yields, but I think we have come as far as we can with deodorant and maybe its time to turn out attention to more pressing matters like finding the cure for diabetes or something... I'm just saying, a lot of time and money probably went into the market research as well as the scientific process, of making a deodorant that makes you're underarm shimmer like a pearl and smell like fresh lavender in the fields of France...   Could have been better spent is all.


Plastic surgery has always seemed like and odd choice to me.   Has anyone noticed that after several face lifts and lip injections they all start to look the same.  And you know who they look like?  They look like the hippy muppet from the muppet show, the one with huge lips.   Why the hell does anyone need lips that big anyway, what are you planning on doing with those, using them as a raft for the coming of the flood?  Look we all have hang ups, but if you're whole self worth is tied up in how you look then something is not right people.  Beauty is really only skin deep.  Have you ever seen someone and thought "wow, he/she is really good looking?"  and then they open their mouth and turn out to be a racist idiot and all of sudden you don't think they're so goo looking... That's what its all about.  Work on the inside, forget about the outside, it's nothing a little vanilla swirl deodorant can't improve.  And the beauty about vanilla swirl deodorant is, chances are if you use it you won't wake up with a nipple that's out of line with the other nipple.

That might be all the time we have for tonight's session.  If you're looking for some good, healthy and somewhat gluten free recipes I suggest the following link.  I've got tonnes of great ideas off of it.

THE GRACIOUS PANTRY

Enjoy & cheers,

1 comment:

  1. so I just clicked on an ad on your site for smuckers jam and the first thing I saw was an ad for a grilled breakfast sandwich that had jam (of course) and brie cheese! We should have a breakfast theme dinner party so we could make these. Brie sandwich for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete