Friday 19 October 2012

YOU SHOULD BE BLOGGING, YEAH!

Well I didn't think I was going to blog tonight, I'm not very inspired.  But then I thought of all those faithful reader's who would be checking my blog, eagerly awaiting the newest addition to the blog-lection (that's a new word I created meaning blog collection).

Today while listening to the CBC radio, they were discussing cheating, specifically in regards to the whole Lance Armstrong debacle, but they were asking people if they had ever cheated and to call in with the details.  All I could think of was cheating on a diet.  I've been on so many diets and cheated on all, that led me to thinking that cheating on a diet for me is more like a full blown affair.  I posted this to my twitter account which then led to a number of questions about what I had for lunch.  What I had for lunch was actually ver healthy,  a nice spinach salad with my favourite home made dijon dressing.

The diet affair didn't start until later in the evening.  I have been eating raw for most of this week, tonight I had a baked chicken breast and some dijon roasted potatoes (due to the fact that all the grocery store had when I went looking for dijon mustard, were the large containers, I am now making everything into a dijon flavour), but it wasn't enough.  I had the craving for salty, crunchy and garlicy.  So I went to Sobey's, bought a bag of corn chips and made some guacamole.  I ate all the guacamole and the corn chips, and I don't regret it one bit.  It was delicious and it prevented what would have been eating a full large pizza and poutine tomorrow to satisfy the junk food craving.

Now I'm sitting on the sofa, waiting for my laundry to be finished on a Friday so I can go to bed and get up to go to work tomorrow.

See, not very inspired.  Will blog more interesting things tomorrow...

Have a wonderful Friday night.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment